Friday, August 20, 2010

What Inspires You? What does your soul want to learn?

Love - Beauty - Color - Tone - Views - Fresh Air

A Native Plant

The Farm Market - smell that basil!


and those plums!

Fire Cracker Bush

The Rose Garden at the Ecology Center

Everyone of these inspired me today to create beautiful RAW - LIVE food for dinner. I'll juice in the morning and create new menu selection for my on-line Skype class.

The Farm and The Ecology Center in San Juan Capistrano are a deep breath in this hurried life.
While I photographed the native plants I thought about how our inspirations connect creatively by fine golden threads.

Steve is developing his property to be an Intentional Community, Tam is mapping out her next Literary Expedition in the Northwest. I am inspired daily by nutrition that heals, and every modality that transforms our lives to be all that we are created to be. I am most passionate about linking all of our interests together to create a team who can teach and inspire as we challenge one another to live outside of the box.

What Inspires you? What does your soul want to learn and teach?

No comments:

Post a Comment